Get Your Savor Idaho Tickets Before They’re Gone!
Savor Idaho, Idaho’s premier wine event, takes place on June 11 at the Idaho Botanical Garden. Sample from over 30 wineries and cideries from around the state and taste Idaho’s welcoming and approachable wine community. Stroll through the garden, sip Idaho wine and cider, enjoy live music and visit local exhibitors, sponsors and food trucks.
- Tickets: $75/person. Purchase tickets here.
- Attendees will be greeted with a welcome bag, Savor Idaho glass and bread provided by the Idaho Wheat Commission.
- Locally sourced charcuterie boards available for pre-order when purchasing tickets, to be picked up at the event.
- Bring your own picnic, blanket and lawn chairs. Food trucks will be available for an additional cost.
- Out-of-town guests can receive special room rates from Hotel 43. Booking link here.
- Savor Idaho is for ages 21 and over only. ID is required and will be checked at the entrance.
Jam Out at the New Treefort Music Hall
Boise’s much anticipated year-round, all-ages, state-of-the-art music and events venue is now open in downtown Boise. Located in the same building as the new BoDo Cinema and Warehouse Food Hall, Treefort Music Hall is a brick and mortar location modeled after Treefort Festival’s sense of discovery.
At this one-stop spot for food and entertainment, grab a drink or meal from local vendors and catch a show from a favorite band or new-to-you artist. Get your tickets online or at the TMH box office on the corner of Broad and Capitol. Opening summer 2023: The Hap Hap rooftop lounge above TMH. Enjoy classic and creative cocktails with a view six days a week, for ages 21+.
Upcoming TMH lineup includes:
- Built to Spill
- Fruit Bats
- Louise Post (Veruca Salt)
The Top 5 Under-the-Radar Global Food Destinations – Artful Living
How to explore Spanish Basque country – in America – Adventure.com
Urban and wild, grit and glamour: How Visit Boise is marketing the city – Idaho Press