Tourism promotion agency’s new website offers more to partners, planners
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOISE, Idaho, May 31, 2022 – The Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau (Boise CVB), the destination marketing organization for Idaho’s capital city, today unveiled a new, reimagined website under a new URL – VisitBoise.com. With a new modern design, a simple “Plan Your Trip” function, and eye-catching photos and video, visitors can fully immerse themselves in Boise’s endless urban and outdoor offerings and explore information relevant to their individual interests to craft the ideal getaway.
The new website offers business travelers, active families, and outdoor enthusiasts the ability to plan their vacation with ease. Guests can craft their own custom experience by browsing numerous places to stay, things to do, restaurants, events and more, gaining inspiration for a one-of-a-kind vacation with every click. The new website maintains some of the prior website features such as the booking engine that allows visitors to search and book real time hotel rates and availability.
“We are thrilled to unveil our new Visit Boise website just as people are becoming increasingly eager to get back out there for both leisure and business travel,” said Carrie Westergard, Executive Director of the Boise CVB. “The launch is also happening in tandem with the start of a busy summer travel season. We’re excited to welcome visitors of all ages to our great city with personalized ideas and information for an iconic Boise-based experience.”
Some of the new site features include:
- A new look and feel for the Visit Boise site, with updated colors and and a new domain
- A “Plan Your Trip” section that allows visitors to explore recommended things to do, places to visit, and events to attend based on travel interests and vacation season
- Curated content highlighting can’t-miss places for visitors around the city and in-depth information and guides for Boise highlights, like floating the Boise River, Treefort Music Fest, and Bogus Basin, to name a few
- Photography and video shot around the city mixed with user-generated content from Boise locals
- Maps that allow visitors to learn more about the neighborhoods in Boise and explore restaurants, coffee shops and more based on location
- Directories of restaurants, shops, tasting rooms, breweries, and more
The new VisitBoise.com website will also benefit local businesses and streamline requests for meetings and conventions excited to come to Boise. The website has a place where meeting planners can learn all about venue options and submit contact requests and Request for Proposals (RFPs) online. There is also advertising space on the site for local businesses. Strategic Partners receive first availability of advertising.
The Boise CVB worked with advertising agency Duft Watterson to design the new website experience.
About the Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau: Boise, The City of Trees and Idaho’s Capital, is a rare blend of accessible outdoors and eclectic urban offerings. This city, with a river running through it, boasts unlimited recreation, interesting and unique sites and attractions, and diverse cultural offerings. The mission of the Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau is to inspire people to explore Boise. Find out more at VisitBoise.com.