December 1, 2023
FRIDAY DECEMBER 1ST, 5-8PM
Join us on December 1st from 5-8pm for the Green at Heart GALA. Get the first look at all the art and jewelry for the Green at Heart Market a day before it opens to the public.
Green at Heart is an annual fundraiser for the Treasure Valley YMCA Artist in Residence, Stephanie Werntz, and the program she runs offering art as therapy for local cancer and neurological disorder patients. Stephanie helps her artists face the anxiety and fear that comes with a diagnosis by providing healing through creativity and artistic expression.
The Gala is a ticketed event (100% of ticket sales are donated to Stephanie and her YMCA program)
– Meet Stephanie and her artists
– Hear from Stephanie herself what these donations mean
– Shop and purchase from the art and jewelry market before it’s open to the public
– Bid on silent auction items (art pieces created by artists in Stephanie’s program)
– Feast on free hors d’oeuvres
– Drink from the cash bar
– Dress up in your finest cocktail or Christmas attire (no dress code required, but we encourage getting dressy or festive!)
Join us for a Gala the night before the Green at Heart Market. Beat the crowds, get a first look at all the art, the first chance to buy. Tickets are donation based (we recommend a minimum of a $15 donation).