- This event has passed.
Duck Club Frequent Flyer Pass
September 21 @ 7:00 pm - 11:59 pm MDT
The Duck Club Frequent Flyer Pass is a must for the local music-loving, forever Treefortin’, Duck Club show-goin’ superfan!
You are the cream of the crop…or should we say flock? You are our extra special, wink-and-a-nod pals, and some Very Important People. You’re our Frequent Flyers. We can’t wait to see you at every show!
Join Duck Club as a Frequent Flyer and gain access to every Duck Club show, plus lots of other perks and surprises throughout the year. Spread your wings and fly through the variety of shows that Duck Club brings to the Treasure Valley. Expand your horizons, pop into something new, and feel that Treefort spirit of discovery year-round. The Frequent Flyer Pass also provides the chance to hit multiple shows in a night – no more playing favorites when there are two or more shows. Support independent live music in the Treasure Valley, and live every month like it’s Treefort!
With the Duck Club Frequent Flyer Pass, the sky’s the limit.
- Your name is on the guestlist at every Duck Club show throughout the year – that’s over 250 shows a year!
- Personalized credentials for smooth entry, no need to RSVP
- At least one Duck Club designated “Buddy Show” per month where you can bring up to five friends for free!
- One 5-Day Zipline Treefort Music Fest Pass
- Premier access to the brand new lounge at Treefort Main Stage
- One 3-Day GA Flipside Fest Pass
- One free drink coupon at every Treefort Music Hall show
- 10% off private event rental at Treefort Music Hall or Shrine Social Club
- + additional surprises throughout the year!
Some restriction may apply, please see FAQs below or email email@example.com with any questions. The Duck Club Frequent Flyer Pass is valid from September 1, 2023 to August 31, 2024. Dates are subject to change, but will be valid for at least 12 months. Discount codes do not apply. No refunds available after start date. Offer valid for those who are 21+ only.
For all information, please visit our FAQ page.